- The process of shared reading experiences and collaborative discussions.
- Shared reading and collaborative discussions can increase their background knowledge.
- How fluent oral reading sounds.
Students are able to:
- Participate in shared reading and discussions to build background knowledge and learn new information.
- Describe how oral reading should sound.
Students understand that:
- Actively participating in shared reading experiences and collaborative discussions can build their background knowledge.
- Listening to others read aloud can help improve their oral reading skills.
- Shared reading
- Background knowledge
- Oral reading