- How to arrange words in a complete sentence when presenting information orally.
- A complete sentence represents a complete thought.
Students are able to:
- Speak in complete sentences with correct word order when presenting information orally, with guidance and support.
Students understand that:
- To be understood by others, they should speak in complete sentences.
- A complete sentence must have a noun (subject) and a verb (predicate) to state a complete thought.
- Complete sentence
- Word order