- the similarities and differences in human/computer performance of similiar tasks.
- the benefits and disadvantages of human/computer performances of similar tasks.
- the characteristics of human performance/computer performance of tasks.
Students are able to:
- compare and contrast human and computer performance on similar tasks. to understand whether human or computer is better suited to the task.
Students understand that:
- at times, human or computer may be better suited for a similar task.
- there are similarities and differences in human and computer performance on similar tasks.
- human and computer relationship
- human and computer performance
- compare and contrast