- Changes occur from past to present and can compare these changes.
- Communication, apparel, technology, recreation, and primary sources show forms of change over time.
- Individuals and groups in the local community and throughout Alabama provide information about changes in everyday life.
- Vocabulary: past, present, communication, apparel, technology, recreation
Students are able to:
- Compare past and present forms of communication, apparel, technology, and recreation using primary sources in the local community and throughout Alabama.
- Analyze pictures from the past to the present.
- Write and speak about individuals and groups that lived in the past compared to those of the present.
Students understand that:
- People in Alabama and the local community lived differently from past to present in areas such as communication, apparel, technology, recreation, and primary sources.
- primary sources