- The important contributions citizens make in their local community and state.
- Vocabulary: leaders, significant figures, contributions, contributor, state, past, present, roles
Students are able to:
- Read and comprehend the role of a contributor.
- Understand how contributions affect the local community and state.
Students understand that:
- There were important contributions by significant figures, such as Admiral Raphael Semmes and Emma Sansom, who influence the local community and Alabama from the past and in the present.
- significant figures