- They are members of several groups: a family, a classroom, a school, a community.
- There are different roles for each member of these groups.
- The people in each of these groups are expected to act in certain ways and follow certain rules for the good of everyone in the group.
Students are able to:
- Recognize and identify the roles of individual family members, and various community members.
- Recognize the name of their school and the community around it.
- Demonstrate proper care for personal belongings and the belongings of others.
- Name classroom jobs and understand each duty.
- Understand classroom rules and know there are consequences for not obeying these rules.
- Distinguish between items that belong to them and items that belong to someone else.
Students understand that:
- People live and work together and have rules and expectations for pleasant and productive living.