- long ago
- Families and communities of today participate in many of the same activities that families and communities of the past participate in.
- Some aspects of family and community ways of life have changed over time while others have remained the same or similar.
Students are able to:
- Name various jobs performed by family and community members in the past and present.
- Describe the ways schools, communication, transportation, and recreation of the past are similar and different to the ways of today.
Students understand that:
- There are many similarities and differences between the ways people lived in the past and the ways we live today.